Lean 6 Sigma is an administrative tool which ensures improvement through questioning the whole business processes. Its target is to reduce the margin of error, increase efficiency, improve all the business processes and increase the customer satisfaction continuously.
Lean 6 Sigma is a change management tool.
Lean 6 Sigma is a method intended to carry out projects with defined steps and targets by using a certain human resources infrastructure that is focused on this operation, quality management and statistical tools in order to increase the quality of the process outputs by detecting and eliminating the sources of error with the support of continuous and determined leadership.
Lean 6 sigma methodology can be applied in any process producing an output.
- Increases productivity and market share,
- Reduces costs,
- Helps cancel out the margin of error,
- Increases success rate,
- Accelerates improvement,
- Increases quality and trust,
- Specifies performance target for each employee,
- Increases the customer value, aims customer-oriented working,
- Increases customer satisfaction,
- Facilitates strategic changes, supports reaching strategic targets.